• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Final Straw on Climate Change Lies???

It is not a fact, far from it. I am not a scientist and don't claim to be one. I use common sense. And just like the Life magazine cover from the 70's, that said the next ice age is here, the sexy thing now is global warming. It's embarrassing. The amount of money put into this hoax with the help of the wacko left who do view this as a religion, is pathetic. But the real problem is forcing your opinion on the masses by mandating compact fluorescent light bulbs and unbelievable restrictions on vehicle emissions. It's a shame. And should be against our rights.

Please understand that I think you're probably a smart, well educated person with a valid opinion, but!

I think you are missing the idea behind the whole "eco" movement. Its WAY more than just global warming. (Which has lots of good evidence for, and against- IMO.) We need to reduce our collective effect on the planet.

The effect that humans have had on the earth is undeniable, disgusting, and horrible. We've destroyed massive amounts of habitats, we literally level entire forests without blinking, and we don't care what kind of stuff is dumped into and onto the soil and water we depend on.

Nature can survive without us, but we can't survive without it, so destroying every single resource and element of biodiversity is arrogant, and sickening.

And CFL's work pretty damn well. As so do catalytic converters. :wave1:

... because I don't try to disguise my ignorance with a veil of self-righteousness, then use the corrupt power of the federal government to impose insanely expensive regulations and restrictions on others, that will oh-so-conveniently make me personally very, very wealthy.
That's what makes me better than Al Gore.

Serial?

Please understand that I think you're probably a smart, well educated person with a valid opinion, but!

I think you are missing the idea behind the whole "eco" movement. Its WAY more than just global warming. (Which has lots of good evidence for, and against- IMO.) We need to reduce our collective effect on the planet.

The effect that humans have had on the earth is undeniable, disgusting, and horrible. We've destroyed massive amounts of habitats, we literally level entire forests without blinking, and we don't care what kind of stuff is dumped into and onto the soil and water we depend on.

Nature can survive without us, but we can't survive without it, so destroying every single resource and element of biodiversity is arrogant, and sickening.

And CFL's work pretty damn well. As so do catalytic converters. :wave1:
Yup, Just because some of us care about nature doesn't mean we're deluded tree-huggers or anti-industry. I just want to breathe the air outside without coughing up a lung, drink tap water without worrying if its full of gender-bending drugs that will make my dick fall off, enjoy the benefits of plastic without having it end up in a swirling mass the size of Texas in the pacific, or drive my vehicle without getting sodomized by the oil companies. Sure, the earth can survive without human beings, but I'm kinda fond of our species - it might be nice if we could stick around for a bit. We're decent problem solvers; if we spent less time labeling each other in favor of solving some legitimate problems we might be able to have our cake and eat it too.

The jury's out on that one.

can we move this to the political forum w/ the rest of the troll food? there is no intelligent debate going on anyways. just epic trolling`

Man, I hate to jump into this, but I guess I will...

... because I don't try to disguise my ignorance with a veil of self-righteousness, then use the corrupt power of the federal government to impose insanely expensive regulations and restrictions on others, that will oh-so-conveniently make me personally very, very wealthy.

Robert

heehee! Urban you embarrass yourself everytime you open that Canadian mouth, please, some of us up here don't subscribe to your left wing, communist mentality.

It's a tad ignorant to think we're not affecting our environment. The real question is how much of the current climate conditions are actually our fault, and how much power do we have, as individuals, to do anything about it.

We are insignificant. Nature wins every time and repairs itself. Ask the Dinos....

The green push is just that. A way to sell products. If it makes you feel warn and fuzzy to buy them, go ahead. You're not make a difference anyway.

I'll elaborate in my following comment.

heehee! Urban you embarrass yourself everytime you open that Canadian mouth, please, some of us up here don't subscribe to your left wing, communist mentality.
I compared you to Al Gore because I'm not very fond of either.. I don't like having ONE person elevated to champion a cause... because their personal failures often make people assume their entire cause was worthless. This entire thread is based on the failures of few people in order to discredit an entire, valid, issue.

Nice Communist comment BTW... looks like a certain someone ran out of half-assed comments/ resigned themselves to using their full-ass instead.

The green push is just that. A way to sell products. If it makes you feel warn and fuzzy to buy them, go ahead. You're not make a difference anyway.
You don't have to buy everything they're selling (I don't), but you have to appreciate the value of awareness. The spill-off effect from these campaigns has already yielded greater efficiencies in many municipal operations along with a wide range of industrial applications.

can we move this to the political forum w/ the rest of the troll food? there is no intelligent debate going on anyways. just epic trolling`

The voice of ignorance has spoken....or is that arrogance? OK, both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I'll draw it in crayon for you urban, if you can no longer buy normal incandescent light bulbs, when freedom of choice is removed, you don't really have a choice not to buy green products do you? Wow. All your intelligent talk only proves the opposite of you. You are the typical lefty, anyone who doesn't subscribe to your side of the argument must be a hillbilly ignoramus. Are you related to mr. obama? wowzers!

Once again I'll draw it in crayon for you urban, if you can no longer buy normal incandescent light bulbs, when freedom of choice is removed, you don't really have a choice not to buy green products do you? Wow. All your intelligent talk only proves the opposite of you. You are the typical lefty, anyone who doesn't subscribe to your side of the argument must be a hillbilly ignoramus. Are you related to mr. obama? wowzers!

Hey man, if you like doodling around with crayons, intimidating me with potty talk, and paying 75% more in hydro by using incandescent bulbs than be my guest.

Hey man, if you like doodling around with crayons, intimidating me with potty talk, and paying 75% more in hydro by using incandescent bulbs than be my guest.

It's called freedom, try it some time. mr. ndp.

EPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS
EPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSIIEINSPENIS
EPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS
EIPENISPENISEPNSEPNPENISEPINSEPINIIIEPNSEPPENISEPINSEPIINPENISPENIS
IIPENISPENISEPNSEIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIIPENISIPENIS
IPENISEIPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIPENISPENISEEIPENIS
IPENISEPPENISIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIPENIS
EPENISEPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENPENISIPENIS
EIPENISEPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENIS
EIIPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIISIIPENISPENISPENIS
EPIPENISEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS
IEPNPENISEPIPENISEEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISIIPENISEIPENIS
EPINSEPPENISEPINSPENISPENISEPIPENPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPIIPENIS
EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSJIEIIIPENISPENIS
EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPIKSIIIIPENISPEPENISPEIIEIIIPENISIPENIS
EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIPENISIIPENIS
EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIIPENISPENISIEIEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENISEIPENIS
EPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISIPENISEPNSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENISIEIPENIS
EPINSPENISEPINSIPENISEPIIPENISEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS
EPINSIPENISEPINSEPIPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISEPINSEPINSIPENIS
EPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS
EPNSEPPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENIS
EPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENIS
EPINSEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENISs

TROLLSANDTR TROLLSDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSAN TROLLSS
ANDTROLLSAND TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSAND
ANDTROLLSAND TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSAND
TROLLSANDTRO TROLLSTROLLSANDTROL TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSTROLLS
ANDTROLLSA TROLLSLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS TROLLSAND
ROLLSAND TROLLSNDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROL TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTR TROLLSROLLS
ANDTRO TROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTR TROLLSDTROLLSANDTROL TROLLSTROLLSTROLLSAND
TRO TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROTROLLSTROLLS TROLLSLLSANDTROTR TROLLSOLLSSAND TROLLS
TRO TROLLSTROLLANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS TROLLSTROLLSTROLLSLSANDTROLLTROLLSAND
AND TROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLTROLLS TROLLSLSANDTROLANDTROLTROLLSAND
TRO TROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLTROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROL TROLLSAND
AND TROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLTROLLSSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSSAND
AND TROLLSTROLL TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLTROLLSSANDTROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLS
TRO TROLLSLLSAN TROLLSDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSTTROLLSROLLSLSANDTROLLS
AND TROLLSTROLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSTRTRTROLLSAND
ANDTR TROLLSOLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSAN TROLLSSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSTRTROLLSOLLSANDTROLLS
TROLLSA TROLLSNDT TROLLSROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSA TROLLSNDTROLLSANDTROLLSAND
ANDTROL TROLLSLSAN TROLLSDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDT TROLLSROLLSANDTROLLSANDAND
ANDTROL TROLLSTROLLSLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROL TROLLSLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS
TROLLSANDTROL TROLLSLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS
ANDTROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS
ANDTROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTRO TROLLSLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSANDT TROLLSROLLSANDTROLLSAND
TROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTROL TROLLSLSANDTROLL TROLLSSANDTROLLS TROLLSANDTROLLSANDTRO
ANDTROLL TROLLSSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSTROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTROLL TROLLSSANDTROLLSAND
ANDTRO TROLLSLLSANDTROLLSAND TROLLSTROLLSANDTR TROLLSOLLSANDTROLLSA TROLLSNDTROLLSAND
TROLLS TROLLSTROLLSTROLLSTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLL TROLLSTROLLSTROLLSTROLLSSANDTROLLS
ANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLSANDTROLLS

The logic of a prisoner: At least they feed me every day and I have my own bed to sleep in......it's not that bad!

I'll take freedom.

you would trash fox, most freedom haters do. Tell me urban, have you ever served your country? Trust me, it's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

you would trash fox, most freedom haters do. Tell me urban, have you ever served your country? Trust me, it's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.
I serve literary h-bombs, and troll spray like napalm.
You serve brain farts with low smarts.

I serve literary h-bombs, and troll spray like napalm.
You serve brain farts with low smarts.

That says all I need to know. There goes your credibility. Thanks. Cant believe you put that in writing! rotflmao!

Back