• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The February 24th Brown's Camp Wheelin Thread

Mojo heading up Mini Rubicon on a night run (12:30AM)

P1010004.jpg

He made it up to the rock but due to the mud, snow, and lack of visibility we decided to head back to camp.

P1010005.jpg

Jeff on Hogs Back

P1010002.jpg

Mojo coming up a section on Firebreak Five

P1010009.jpg

Aussiewheeler at the same spot, different line.

P1010011.jpg

Again on Firebreak Five, climbing through the rocks covered in snow.

P1010013.jpg

Breaking trail on Crushers :shocked:

P1010023.jpg

The rest are pretty much the same as the others posted. I had a great time, nice meeting and wheeling with some new people. This trip was definitely eventful, from having to chain up on Rutheford, night run friday, nearly everyone needing a strap or push at one time or another,(little love tap from Rod's rig :gag:) and Jeff's carnage there was never a dull moment.

TORX

Man I wish I could have come, the snow looked awesome in the pictures! I can't believe Jeff's rear end blew up, that sucks. Looks like you guys had alot of fun up there though!! I need to go out wheeling before I sell my Jeep in favor of a new one.

I never needed a strap or push... te-he-he!
I'm ready for the next run, maybe I'll try to set up another goat run since nobody went last time... there IS some gnarly trails!
Cant wait to see ya'll again- I had a awsome time!

Back