• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Atlas is IN! (7 pics less than 60kea)

DaffyXJ said:
I thought this would generate more thoughtful issues such as a second cross member, drop below the frame rail, skid plate mods to cover the whole thing, or perhaps at least let some who plan this in the future see a few pics.
But to my surprise it has degerated into an issue of acceptable crawl ratio for an XJ, from someone running 37:1 !! Come on. :huh:
Im wondering about it too. Are there any places to have a mount attatch to the atlas?

Do you have any pics of the tranny tunnel area before you put in the atlas?
How much of it did you have to "modify" with a bfh?

hey skyjacked
why exactly am i a troller?
its not like the numbers change, and my point was vastly different than yours was.

check the age pal, ill be signed up as soon as i turn the age that the forum rules and reg.s say is old enough

i do understand that you may have more knowlege than me, and have definately been on here longer, but i do know what i am talking about and i think i have added my share of help on this site.

rocklandxjer said:
hey skyjacked
i do understand that you may have more knowlege than me
Don't be so sure.
Afterall, most of his screen name is straight out of the Skyjacker catalog.:roll:

Back