• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

I'm looking to rent my garage $300/month you pay utilities.

Naugatuck CT

Details:
The garage is 1000sqft NONCOMMERCIAL.
The 10,000lbs 2post lift will stay.
There is an exhaust hose and a hole in the garage door so you can run the cars with the door shut.
There is a 1/2 bathroom.
There is gas heat.
Big exhaust fan if you are welding or just cool the shop off.
There is no offroad parking.
No noise after 9:00 weekdays 10:00 weekends I don't want to piss off the neighbors.
You can be in there just now power tools, hammers etc.

You would be responsible utilities, electricity, it has a 200amp panel directly in the shop so plenty for a welder, air compressor etc.
Also natural gas of for the heat, the building is not insulated so I just heat it when I'm out there. You could also use propane heaters if you don't want a monthly bill.
The bathroom is heated. I'll leave a little electric heater which has been able to keep the bathroom worm the last few years. Just keep the door shut.
Garbage is ~$200 a year the dump 1/2 mile away takes oil and antifreeze for free.
I will also ask you shovel in front of the garage so you can get in and out.

Let me know if you are interested.
~Justin
best to call me 203-522-2113

3850197_3.jpg

3850197_24.jpg

3850197_25.jpg

Clean looking , good price too. Not sure i would want to do 100 mph in it though. never had my stock xj that fast.

you aint cool, unless you've hit fuel cut. idk what it is, but i flew past sam's truck like he was standing still while we were in texas and his cut out at 95 or so without the corrected speedo.

Re: Re: THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

you aint cool, unless you've hit fuel cut. idk what it is, but i flew past sam's truck like he was standing still while we were in texas and his cut out at 95 or so without the corrected speedo.

130 in my '90 mustang with another gear and 1k rpms in 4th to go says I am:D. No fuel cut off just 2 rev limiters at 6 and 6200.(6k factory one does not work so good , msd one does work well).

Back