• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thats it I'm going Rockwells

StuckXJ said:
BUMP
Anything updates...

He doesn't wheel, he just posts pictures...... :D

:wave:

no updates, been thumbing through my picture collection instead :geek:
been busy working on leveling some ground in the back to build a shop of my own instead of renting one

had some time this morning so I started building rims for my project, ordered 17" Trailready beadlocks without the centers and then had Stazworks make some custom pressed center for me, got 2 all welded up and painted today and the other 2 are tacked and I will finish them in the morning

1490957-P1010035.JPG

1490958-P1010036.JPG

1490959-P1010037.JPG

sorry about that, gonna have to break down and get a new camera, this one won't let me set the settings anymore and when it does it looses them, and thats when it will actually let me take a picture which anymore is less than 1/2 the time

Fullsizexj said:
sorry about that, gonna have to break down and get a new camera, this one won't let me set the settings anymore and when it does it looses them, and thats when it will actually let me take a picture which anymore is less than 1/2 the time

Just take them full size and then resize them for upload. That way you have a high resolution archive for yourself, and you don't blast the rest of the world away when you post them :)

Seen this post and had to register.It looks cool.If you need any info on rocks here is a decent link for you http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313836

Dan has broke some shafts and also twisted some from TRD before he went with Randy's 2" shafts front and back.There are lot's of guys down here running high hp rig's and not breaking them though.A bunch of the guys down here run the 47" claws with them but I just don't like them tires.Rear steer is where most break there shaft's.Keep up the pic's I will come back to see the build for sure..
thumb.gif

Hey Ripper, I have had that thread bookmarked ever since you started it, tons of good info in there just gotta wade through it a while to find some of it

any updates?

rock rash said:
man, seeing this up with new posts got my hopes up!

( in hagrids voice ) sorry bout that.....

but inquireing minds want to know!!

that we do, but damn you none the less

I have the rear linked up and shocks on now, it is actuall sitting on the axles now, no more blocks under the frame anymore. Yesterday I got the rear toploader redrilled and ready to flip around and the detroit installed, I plan to finish cleaning out the housing this weekend so I can drop it back in and then take the knuckles off so I can get them all cleaned up, I have one spindle that has some bad bearing damage so I am gonna see about getting a new one for that and then I should be ready for rims and tires to go on

I need to drive down and see this badboy richard... when you get a chance put some pictures on jeepinwv

It is on hold right now while I finish building my new garage, I have it sitting on wheels now but still need to adjust the length of the rear arms, I made some long ones so I could move it so the wheel base is not right yet
P1010039.jpg

Back