• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!

Urban Redneck said:
Hey everybody, thanks for showin a newbie a good time. Had a blast! Great to meet everyone and check out the rigs.

Likewise brother. ANYONE who would agree to ride shotgun for me after meeting me the first time, is either a good guy or a nutball.

It was nice to meet you....hope to see yours in the mud soon.

Rev

Glad you came with, and hope Rev didnt scare you too much.

Gotta get working on that Jeep though....and remember.......TOW POINTS!!!

John

Itchin to get mine lifted and on the trails! And, yes, tow points are going in! And remeber, us fat guys like to be refered to as ballast! As soon as it gets a lil warmer, I'm under there and getting things moving!

Urban Redneck said:
Tow Points are going in and Rock Rails are being ordered from either Kevin's or CRok, can't decide.

Check out Rocky Road for some great rails.
Their customer service sucks rocks, but they make a good rock rail.
HTH.

Fore Wheeler said:
I liked my Custom 4x4 rails that I had on my last rig, check them out too.

I love my Forward Momentum custom rockers... made by OneTon... Without them this past weekend, I know I would have suffered some serious damage... nothing like Four Wheeler went thru... but I'd be hurting.

Nice meeting ya wheeler... I was the guy sitting your cooler and buying beers for your wife.... HAHA....

Rufies97XJ said:
Nice meeting ya wheeler... I was the guy sitting your cooler and buying beers for your wife.... HAHA....

Oh yea, I guess I never got your name, your friend had the 'freaky' eyes, so said my drunk wife. LOL

nice meeting you too, thanks for taking care of my wife :D

Fore Wheeler said:
Oh yea, I guess I never got your name, your friend had the 'freaky' eyes, so said my drunk wife. LOL

nice meeting you too, thanks for taking care of my wife :D

my pleasure. Love you Bus/hauler set up... have any pics of that set up? hard to explain that to the fiancee...

Yeah... the freaky eyes.. HaHa :eyes: That was Aaron.

I'm Doug by the way... otherwise know as Huffer or Retred..

Urban Redneck said:
Hey everybody, thanks for showin a newbie a good time. Had a blast! Great to meet everyone and check out the rigs.

Thanks from another newbie... especially all who paitentely waited for me on green trail and encouraged me. :)

I appreciated everyone's great attitude and the fact that all seemed to be there to have fun!

I also look forward to add'l mods as time and money allow. Hope to be able to stay longer next year.

Rufies97XJ said:
my pleasure. Love you Bus/hauler set up... have any pics of that set up? hard to explain that to the fiancee...

Yeah... the freaky eyes.. HaHa :eyes: That was Aaron.

I'm Doug by the way... otherwise know as Huffer or Retred..

here's one from a year or two ago...

815bus2jeeps-med.jpg

What a fun trip. This was my first outing with NAXJA. My daughter Julianna and I had a great time. We enjoyed meeting everyone. I'm sorry I can't remember everyone's name. I'd like to thank Les, our green trail leader. He showed great patience with us stockers. He also got me unstuck in the sand. Thanks also goes out to BEEZIL. (Fellow Chicagoan) The Winterfest stickers look great. I may look for some upgrade advice soon. I am looking forward to next year to do it all over again.

jeepguy97 said:
Do u have to have tow points front and rear for a NAXJA event???

Its a requirement for NAXJA events.

See my other post about almost rolling...if I didnt have points front and back, I'd flop.

BOB said:
What a fun trip. This was my first outing with NAXJA. My daughter Julianna and I had a great time. We enjoyed meeting everyone ...
Bob, I'm really glad to hear you had fun, despite the rocker dent. I think I can guess what one of your first upgrades will be ;) You and QNJSXJ reminded me just how capable stock XJs are. Keep an eye on the Informal Events forum, because we do the Badlands a lot more than just Winterfest. As far as the upgrade advice, you can't find a better place than NAXJA

Well, after reading the threads, checking out the pics I have to say Officially I suck!!!!!

I let other things get in the way, and I missed some great wheeling!!

So I am going to sit over here in the corner, and munch on my big bag of Bark Crunchies, and web wheel :badpc:

BTW, Sean and Rev Den thanks for the Sat. night drunk call! Haven't had one of those for awhile!

Back