• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to thank the anonymous donor that painted my letters RED again. This takes me back to a time when NAXJA was really jumping and lots of support was being offered up

Over the years things change and lives continue to evolve therefore making hobbies like wheeling an afterthought. Social media also has put a dent in usage on this site. I for one have not been wheeling for about 4yrs or so, I am looking to change that though. I'm down to just the 1 XJ now and it just sits in the shop being started up from time to time.

Because of the generosity of another, I am going to go back to checking in here more often and hope that maybe I can get some more members to do so as well, NAXJA is a great resource for the XJ community and has benefitted me well over the years.

Anyways, thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks John, you know it's been awhile.......not sure how this ended up up in the for sale. lol Guess I'm getting old. lol

Oh moderators

The color looks good on you!

David Bricker / SYR

Back