• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks NAXJA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalachian Armor

NAXJA Forum User
We feel a huge thank you is in order to all of you who have supported us so far over the past almost year and a half so...

THANK YOU!!!

We have become pretty busy for a "garage operation" such as ours. One thing I'd like to mention is when you order our skid plates, please be aware that we are not super speedy on shipping times. Sometimes your order will go out within a day or two, sometimes it will be the following week but it will go out and we promise it's worth the wait. Since this is a three guy operation, shipping being shared between two people, and this is not a full-time job for any one of us, we get this done in the evenings after coming home from work. I'm sure you all understand and this isn't coming from any complaints we've received but I just wanted to put it out there.

Part of the reason we're able to offer these at the low price they are is because it's NOT a main (or major for that matter) source of income, we do this because we have fun designing the parts and putting products out there for people not wanting to break the bank on parts yet still want quality.

Anyways, again, a HUGE thank you to NAXJA and everyone who has been a supporter of our products. We have this rear bumper so close to being shippable, we're having trouble with hardware right now so it's delaying it longer than anticipated. But, at least the bumper is done! I'll update with a new thread soon.

Bruce
Appalachian Armor

Thank you Bruce for helping support this site and making great stuff. One of your 231 skids is on my list!!!!:D

Any word on when your 242 transfer case skid will be available?

No definite timeline yet. It's one of the many products that is in process.

Thank you Bruce for helping support this site and making great stuff. One of your 231 skids is on my list!!!!:D

Well what are you waiting for!

Got the skid, love it... still trying to F it up. No dice yet.

Good to hear. I haven't heard of anyone being successful in that task yet!

My stickers gone from the bottom of your skid Bruce...lol

Few stratched and scrapes but no damage to it or the TC yet. Came down on it a time or 2 from what I can see by missing paint and its still straight.

Very happy with it. Easy install too.

Hopfully Ill be down in Gwinnett working around the first of the year so if yall need any help or a 97+ to test on Im up for it.

My stickers gone from the bottom of your skid Bruce...lol

Few stratched and scrapes but no damage to it or the TC yet. Came down on it a time or 2 from what I can see by missing paint and its still straight.

Very happy with it. Easy install too.

Hopfully Ill be down in Gwinnett working around the first of the year so if yall need any help or a 97+ to test on Im up for it.

I am almost willing to bet my Jeep that you can't bend this thing! It's stronger than what it's mounted to so that should give first.

Awesome man! So did you get hired by GCFD? Hit me up if you want suggestions on where to get place. I'll steer you away from the places you don't want to be. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back