• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for the help NAXJA forums. Now have a laugh on me!

Don't worry - we're just messing around and not being serious. That being said, that was the most painful "thank-you note" I've ever read. :cheers:

I was being serious.....

about you, and speaking retard... I've heard you talk :laugh3:

who doesnt wear clothes suitable for wiping your hands on when wrenching on a jeep? noobs....

about you, and speaking retard... I've heard you talk :laugh3:

Retard is the language I am most fluent in. If you ever think you've heard me say the stupidest thing ever, give it a few more minutes and see what comes out next. I'm like a perpetual motion machine of stupidity.

If I were a lot smarter and a lot less brave I'd delete that story. Oh man it pains me to read it. Don't drink and type! But I did say have a laugh on me!

1. I'm a guy into girl. All my mountain/road bikes all have girl names. They break down a lot and require a lot of maintenance. However scene the jeep has never broken down I don't think it's finicky enough for a girl name. Other than point break, Road House and Next of Kin I hate Patrick Swayze movies.

2. Yes people in Oregon (especially around Eugene) are weird and have a irrational need to share their stupid daily life. Still compared to most people here I'm quite normal. Case in point my neighbor can often be seen on the History channel Dropping Acid.

Back