• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You to Goatman

kev0 said:
cuz i bet you this cookie will be 100 times better than any cake on this earth its a "special" cookie

Children these days and their 'special' cookies. Shouldn't it be a brownie?

kevO......web wheeler extrordinaire.

Whine and whine and beg and beg for someone to bring you a birthday cake, and then didn't even have the day off so you could show up. These guys are being too nice to you. You have no idea how much fun we had at your expense Sat night.........and if history repeats itself, which is likely, your no show will be mentioned for a long time.

All the cute quips you can post make no dent whatsoever in the heat you deserve for making such a big deal about your birthday and then not even showing up! :looser:

I look forward to meeting you in person......and hope there are a lot of people around when I do. :D :D

:gag:
Goatman said:
kevO......web wheeler extrordinaire.

Whine and whine and beg and beg for someone to bring you a birthday cake, and then didn't even have the day off so you could show up. These guys are being too nice to you. You have no idea how much fun we had at your expense Sat night.........and if history repeats itself, which is likely, your no show will be mentioned for a long time.

All the cute quips you can post make no dent whatsoever in the heat you deserve for making such a big deal about your birthday and then not even showing up! :looser:

I look forward to meeting you in person......and hope there are a lot of people around when I do. :D :D

Hey Richard aren't we supposed to slap him when/if we see him?

i will be there at the next one and if i dont show up i will sign the title of the vehicle to one lucky person

you can all hit me 19 times each as long as you dont hit hard haha

can i see pictures of the cake yet?

kev0 said:
can i see pictures of the cake yet?

common richard, post one, you know which one.

edit: I see it's already in different post:

standard.jpg

kev0 said:
wouldnt cake be a better nickname than cupcake cuz after all it wasnt a cupcake it was a cake

please dont hurt me i am to young to die

kev0 said:
Re: Johnson Valley Nov 19-20
"what kind of cupcake can i have one with a jeep on top of it"
Bent said:
Re: Johnson Valley Nov 19-20

"You do realize that from the J.V. run on, you will forever be known only as "Cupcake".

:D
TIM

Last edited:
that is a beautiful cake thank you to everyone

PLEASE TAKE THIS AS MY FORMAL APOLOGY I AM SORRY SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT ONE I PROMISE I WILL EVEN WEAR A PINK SHIRT THAT SAYS CUPCAKE

Back