• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TFS October 19th and 20th

Bronze, I sent you a pm with my digits, let me know when you are rolling out in the morning. Maybe we canmeet on the hhighway.

ill be headed out around 6am. I still need to fuel up, ill be at the staging area around 8:30. ill roll through before I head into camp. I have a different rought than most in the nwc

I should have went to bet at 9
Bronze.

Had a great time... saw some new faces... sorry I had to leave this morning! Was pretty busy out there yesterday with the poker run, but had a good day nevertheless, toped off with a 4-HR night run of Archer's! Bronzewyrm and one other climbed the rt side of Waterfall, while one in our group lost a front axle u-joint, ending the night with a 'bang '! See ya all next time!

I made it up, 11 at night on friday. Camped at the gravel pit, woke up and ran the poker run. Left mt jeep at browns camp and proceeded in my cousins loud ass, overheating, monster. Ran into a few groups of xjs, but sadly, didn't get to meet up with any of you. Ended up leaving around 5, as I had to work sunday.Had a great time, met some good people, and will hopefully get to meet you all in the near future.

Any pics floating around? I'll have a couple shots of the whole group up tonight... took them @ C-Line after bouncing up the rocks past Crushers... lol

Back