• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TFS October 19th and 20th

What is the meet time sunday? With my boys sports on sat. I cant make that day. Let me know. If you guus just plan on rolling out saturday. I understand that too :)

Sounds like 9 am Sunday @Rodgers ;-)

I'll be heading out early Saturday morning. Bronzewyrm would you mind linking up with me on sat? I'm from the area, but have been stationed all over the world for the last 9 years and would appreciate someone experienced showing me around the trails.

I'll be heading out early Saturday morning. Bronzewyrm would you mind linking up with me on sat? I'm from the area, but have been stationed all over the world for the last 9 years and would appreciate someone experienced showing me around the trails.

:thumbup:, that's what this hobby is all about for me man. meeting new people from different areas, getting out in the woods, seeing what these jeeps can do.

where were you thinking about meeting? you want me to lead you up there? it says your in Portland? or you talking about meeting at camp and following for the day? I don't mind either way, just trying to get everything straight. im heading out in the early AM.

see you fellas soon!................................................................DAVE!
:spin1:
Bronze.

Is anyone else going up tonight? If so, where will you be. If not, and I'm able to get up tonight, I can snag a camp spot for you all. Just need to know where and what area. Not super familiar with browns but can get around. I'm driving a dark green 93 xj with balding 33's/4.5" lift and grenade stickers. If my cousin drives his also, its a white 91 with an 8" lift on 37" pitbull rockers.

Wool try to snag spots @ Browns...

I will try to head up tonight, however I have a dinner that I have to attend, so I wouldn't get into camp until probably 10. If someone could snag me a spot it would be much appreciated. How can we get in contact? My phone number is 503-318-9542, I have verizon and if I recall, I do get service up there.

Well I won't have a CB. I tried every radio supply store in portland that I could find. And apparently no one sells the adapter that threads onto the bottom of my antenna and plugs into the coax.

Bronze, I sent you a pm with my digits, let me know when you are rolling out in the morning. Maybe we canmeet on the hhighway.

Back