• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas Runs

The Event this weekend is held Memorial Day weekend every year and is called "Texas Twister IV". CRAWL Magazine will be coving this Event!

40 Plus Trails!

- Scott

did yall still want to go to shiloh ridge? i live 30 minutes away and know it like the back of my hand, can take you on a solid 4 hours of rocks and trails, and then all the mud you can hack, shoot me a pm if your interested, we're also goin to gilmer the weekend around the 8th of june

I just got back from Trees Ranch tonight, WHAT A BLAST THAT WAS!!!!! Lauren and I loved it! Yea, I'm up for going. I may have a Friend in Silsbee who would want to go..he has a Bronco thou. I'm going to do some more things to the XJ ..... But the way she performed at Trees I'm very Happy with her!! What an Experience!! I ran into some guy on the trail during lunch break and now Laurens buying a '85 AMC XJ off him.

I can't wait..!!

Peace, Scott

What's Gilmer like?? How many XJs are going?? I'll have to see what's up around then.

I'm going to be having another project soon..... '85 AMC Jeep Cherokee.
:party:
- Scott

i would like to get together with you guys one of these days, i've got a '87 XJ with custom long arm, i bought it from JNJ off of this web site back in Oct. i've made a trip to Cline ranch and Katcemcy already, it has done awsome so far, i'll get some pics up for you guys to see my little grey mule
laters
scott

I might have a few more people to go with us. A few friends from my local club want to go. Few have wranglers and one with a Bronco.

- Scott

gigage said:
There are alot of xj people up around the Dallas/fort Worth area. Me for one in Arlington. If a group got together somewhere in the middle I would be very interested. (90 Pioneer, not real built yet, but runs real good)

I Live in duncanville but I have a all stock Rig for now. Just NO places in dallas to ride.

Last edited:
whats up guys? There is a group of us going to make a run to spring creek on june 10 (sun) if any one would like to go. It will be a day trip and we will be meeting up at 12:30. Anyone interested just let me know. If you don't know where it is, its located between Houston and the woodlands. If you want to go we could meet somewhere off HWY 59 around 12 and head out from there. Buzz me if you want to go.

Thanks

Damon

281-451-5312

Hey , I live in Spring . Spring Creek is our weekend stomping grounds. This past weekend ( June 2-3 ) they had there 5th annual Super Truck Shootout .My 93 XJ country placed 2nd in the stock class with 31" tires. If some of you guys will be going wheeling there let me know. I'm always game for a ride . They've changed things up a bit lately , adding a new rock course which was a blast to run up and down . And they have made a few new trails that still need to be beat down a little. Hope yall have winches ,cause the mudholes have gotten deeper over the weekend. But I can setup a few other guys to ride with us .

we will be heading out there around 1230 on sunday if you would like to go. I left me # on a few post above just give me a call. I have a 95 sport 3.5 re lift and 33 tires.

How many rigs do you have coming? I guess I will have to tinker around with mine, she was smokin and knockin when I took it off the trailer today. But it was rode hard and put away wet after the Shootout last weekend. Lemme get some Lucas and see what happens . I'll be in touch to let you know if I'm gonna make it or not. But I have a few other guys with XJ's that will come out also.

That sounds cool. Just let me know if you want to meet up with us. As for how many of us will be out there I'm not sure, I haven't got to many response from the club yet but I think there alot on vacation.

I'll be there , whats left of mineis white with green bumpers, and no doors.
Where you coming from? Here's a pic of mine , if you dont see me right away , ask anyone out there where " Fly" is . They should be able to send you in the right direction.
fly1.jpg

Back