• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas Runs

Jeepxj94

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

Anybody from South East, Texas Area know anywhere to go besides Shiloh Ridge in
Alto, TX? I'm looking for members to go four wheeling with. Let's try to get a group together!

- Scott

Let me know when and where and I'll come down from Austin.

2 weeks, dang. bad time. I will be riding my other off-road vehicle (Specialized stumpjumper mountain bike) in the Tour de Cure from San Antonio to Austin.

Actually, any time after that. My weekends are wide open then.

The lake houston chapter is going to devils playground the 18th - 20th if you would like to go. I have a 95 chorokee but I need to lock it up before I feel comfortable with it. Where are ya'll from. I'm in the Humble, kingwood area.

I'm in Beaumont, Texas. My Rig is a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4 with some mods. What is that area like? I have never been there..

I have never been. Im not taking my jeep this time, I will be riding with someone. There is also and offroad park in spring, just on the other side of Houston thats not bad to make just a day trip out of and some of the stuff can be done with a mildly done rig. Right now I am the only one with an XJ in our club.

There are alot of xj people up around the Dallas/fort Worth area. Me for one in Arlington. If a group got together somewhere in the middle I would be very interested. (90 Pioneer, not real built yet, but runs real good)

I can't make it to that Event this weekend. Have plans already to go to Trees Ranch. Sorry!

This come up first.

Maybe next time!!

-Scott

Back