• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Temporary insurance

razdrvr

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where I could get a temporary auto insurance policy? I'll be coming home for R&R in about two weeks and would like to drive my crap instead of borrowing someone elses crap. I'll be home less than a month and don't really need a 6 month policy, which is all I'm finding online.
TIA

USAA man they are your best friend. That is if you're a Veteran. Since you're in the Sandbox I'm going to assume you are. USAA is the bomb. I bank, invest, insure, and have a loan through them. They hook you up.

USAA man they are your best friend. That is if you're a Veteran. Since you're in the Sandbox I'm going to assume you are. USAA is the bomb. I bank, invest, insure, and have a loan through them. They hook you up.

I do the same. They are the best that I have ever dealt with. I have my car insurance, renters insurance, savings, checking account and one of my credit cards through them.

I do the same. They are the best that I have ever dealt with. I have my car insurance, renters insurance, savings, checking account and one of my credit cards through them.

ditto

all i had to do was call em, and they reinstated my insurance for the 18 days, and it didnt cost me to reinstate it. even emailed me a new copy of the insurance card.

Back