• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico this weekend?

sorry I really wanted to, but I can't make it.

Well, I was gonna go originally since it was going to be a meet and greet with a planning session and all, but since all that has fizzled out I'm just going to stay here and do some other things that need done.

I've been trying to get things going but as I was backing out of the garage the upper control arm seperated. Better in the driveway than out on Upper 2!
I know what I'll be doing this weekend. :mad:

Sorry Andy! I'd love to go, but I have 2 jeeps that I need to make into 1. Right now they both suck!! It needs to warm up a little before I do anything tho... I'm a cold puss!

I'm the biggest puss of all.

Looks like it's just gonna be me against the legions of TJs.........
If I get taken out, I'd like a like a few nice words at the next meet and greet....lol.

a-mechanic said:
I guess i'm gonna have to be with the family instead.

LoL... you type that like it's a BAD thing!! If you really don't wanna be with your family that bad Andy, come on up to Tennessee and help me swap my 4.0 into my MJ. Soooo... I guess I'll see ya Sat morn 'round 10a on my door step?? :laugh3: yeah....didn't think so. :laugh3:

being with the fam is a good thing. wheeling is also a good thing. wheelin with the fam is another good thing. but, swapping a motor outside in the cold rain or snow is a BAD thing. and besides, i don't know how to get to your house. or i'd be there. :rolleyes:

a-mechanic said:
but, swapping a motor outside in the cold rain or snow is a BAD thing. QUOTE]
I wholly agree...that's why when I get to that point I'll be in the garage :)
Besides, I'm pretty sure I can do it all, except... I may call ya quite a few times and ask "...and where does this wire go" if that's okay!?! But hey man, I can give ya my address and directions if you're bored sometime and wanna come by and throw back a couple!

Back