• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tell me what u think of this (pics)

Wil Badger said:
There should be enough room to have the track bar pass in front of the spring between the drag link and spring.

Now i'm not saying what you have won't work but to be optimal it would be best to have it as long as it can be.The shallow angle that you have is not helping and makes it look shorter.The other thing that is not helping in the length is your frame side mount looks like it is inside of the frame rail.
shallow angle???
oh and i agree about the frame side trac bar mount , i will be moving that so it is out a little more , i have 2.5 inch jonny joints in there and dam they are big bodied lol . does any one have a picture of my same set up that has a longer trac bar??
oh and jeeper john it was -45c the day that picture was taken and right now it is -55 celcius god dam rights it cold hehe .

u bet the drag link is behind it , i had to do this because there was just no room for any other combo , hydro assist is in the future for sure as i lost steering leverage by doing it this way

Semper Fi said:
I have the same D-ring setup on my bumper and caught hell for it!

Yes you did ,this thread also has nothing to do with his recovery points so thats not going to brought up here.

Wil Badger said:
Yes you did ,this thread also has nothing to do with his recovery points so thats not going to brought up here.
i dont mind , i have documentation to back those babies up lol , but have been pull tested to 30,000 pounds and shock loaded . i work as a wire liner in the canadian oil feild , so basically i have 7000 meters of line on the back of a semi that i run in and out of oil wells all day with explosives tied to the end of it lol.what i am tryin to say is all our equipment has to be rated and pull tested because its usually over our head lol . those d rings have never let me own in a pull test but i will agree with u that if not properly tied into your bumper it could get verry un safe .just my 2c hehe

damn I should've looked closer at that pic before I posted it......thats not a trac bar,thats steering.And thats not fullwidth......duh.

NOMINATED

Last edited:
Back