• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ted Kennedy collapses

So just because someone has "public service" (which today, really isn't that - they aren't in it for the public, they are in it for the $$$), or military service, that automatically entitles them to be able to do whatever the heck they want, and always fall back on "oh well, I have public/military service, you can't touch me..."

Actually, in Sen Kennedy's case, this DID get him a "get out of jail free card" (that and his last name).

So basically, you're saying I can go out tonight and commit a bunch of felonies, but since I have 12 years of honorable military service, its all good by you?

You have to be kidding me....I don't think any of us (with the exception of you) should feel any shame.

Out of the other side, you put down that same dedication to public service of a US Senator who has done that job for almost a 1/2 century, and served in the military for a brief period before that.

I do not judge events 40 years past which have already been adjudicated by those who were equipped to do so at the time. Those I leave to Sen. Kennedy's concience, because only he knows what truly happened that night. His constituants appearantly do not find fault with the man, and seem to think he does a good job representing their district as they continue to re-elect him every term.

I don't think Senator Kennedy even knows what happened that night, he was wrecked.

I do not like people getting special treatment because of their name, title, etc.

Like Obama's Treasury Sec. who owes 34k in back taxes... you can bet your ass if I owed 34k in back taxes the IRS would be going after me to the full extent of the law, not going "oh ok now that you're caught you can pay us and this will go away"

Also OJ did it.

OJ was framed by racist conservatives, clinging to their guns and religion......we all know this.

I wouldn't lump Teddy into the same catagory as Hitler, Saddam, Castro, Stalin, Dr Evil........

I will however, judge him by his own deeds.

He's done enough to hurt our country and the fact that he's been re-elected since 1962 says alot about the voting majority in Mass......they elected John Kerry too.

Joe was a great guy too....... http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/Rosemary_Kennedy/2008/06/17/105127.html

I tried to find my face palm picure, but couldn't and don't feel like uploading it to photobucket, so I'll wait and let Grimm or CrazyJim hit ya with it...

Unless you're joking and do indeed recall his mid 90's murder trial, slow speed police chase, white bronco, "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit", etc...in which he was acquitted by some fluke of justice...:D

I tried to find my face palm picure, but couldn't and don't feel like uploading it to photobucket, so I'll wait and let Grimm or CrazyJim hit ya with it...
Wait...wait...

You're joking right? You know he was found guilty don't you?

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.JPG

facepalm2.jpg

Facepalm.jpg

60474_Tactical_facepalm.jpg

Who's OJ Simpson?

:D

Seriously though, wasn't he found responsible in civil court? I may be wrong.

Edit: Ok, I get it now. It takes me a while.

Last edited:
You guys are to funny, this man was a god, just ask him....Can you go out an kill somene an get away with it? You can't, why you say .. Cause your not a god

I spent 20+ years in MA so don't get me wrong but.......

I am pretty sure he killed the bitch in the Chappaquiddick car wash but for some reason getting off allowed him to do a ridiculous amount of work for the country.

I don't condone him getting off but like they say, gotta break some eggs to make an omlette?????

He is statistically one of the most successful senators in history to help his constituency, love him or hate him, he's done more than most of us bitches will ever do

just my .02 and I expect change from people that own guns

Back