• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

wow. impressive... this course looked like it was impossible for the 4600 class, cant believe they finished at all. truely impressed, way to go guys.

they posted this on their facebook page not long ago

Only two (2) cars in 4600 class physically crossed the finish line. Ours was one of them. Details to follow.

We had an amazing day on perhaps one of the hardest courses in the world. There were some great competitors out there who we helped and worked with all day. We are so humbled to have all of you supporting us.

Now it's time for some bed, beer and brotherhood.

Congrats on the finish guys!

Wow, great job Richard, Cal and the rest of your team!!! That is awesome. I also saw that you helped out an east coast team (A to Z Fab) local to RC, Team 222 after they blew up their 4.7 stroker. You guys are top notch.

A.

GREAT JOB guys !!!

The car is in really good shape. Nothing significant was damaged, at least from first appearance. The anti rock did get cut off at pit 2a, because of a bend in the bar, and interference with the coil spring.

Rockclimber, I was looking for you, but didn't see you out there. Your bumper bar should be going home with Cal, Avery, or Bustamonte, depending on who has room. It was sitting in the pits all week.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

The car is in really good shape. Nothing significant was damaged, at least from first appearance. The anti rock did get cut off at pit 2a, because of a bend in the bar, and interference with the coil spring.

Rockclimber, I was looking for you, but didn't see you out there. Your bumper bar should be going home with Cal, Avery, or Bustamonte, depending on who has room. It was sitting in the pits all week.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

Thanks!

I couldn't make it out this year.

Tom, 1990jeepxj is out there. If he has room, he can bring it to me in SD.

If not, I'm sure I can arrange to get it from one of them. Cal is the closest, but any will work.

I am completely grateful I have been a part of this team, and wish to thank Richard, Cal, James, Chris, and all who had a part in making this happen. What other team can you think of in which any person can play a part? This is a great thing for NAXJA, and I cannot wait for next year.

Boom, bitches! They sure made us work for this one!

It is at home with me this week, before going to its permanent home at G&G Auto (Richards shop).

2013-02-09_10-41-16_137_zps96665cf7.jpg

Back