• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing stock class KOH XJ build

Richard is just about to hit Aftershock, still in 3rd in the 4600 class

Yup! Watching em on the map.

HB50J5k.png

Live tracking shows 4643 just passed the 4623 car, which appears to be stopped, so Richard is now in 2nd place for the 4600 class!

looks like a pretty good pile up before fissure. RM 73 seems to have a lot of cars stopped.

yup!

they look exhausted
2s12efn.jpg

they posted the video segments from yesterday on ustream so i assume they'll be doing the same for today's footage

Wtf, now both the feed and the tracker aren't working.

Although that could be my boss telling me it's time to get back to work.

Last edited:
Just dnf'd the rest of the field, only one stock class finished. 4643 was in second place and moving at the 5pm cut off.

Just what Goatman had predicted.

Just dnf'd the rest of the field, only one stock class finished. 4643 was in second place and moving at the 5pm cut off.

Still moving, in the last leg of the open desert. Wish they had kept it going until at least the 2nd and 3rd place stock classes finished. They are so close. should cross the line with the next hour or less.

Damn they've been stopped for about 15 minutes now. So close! 3 miles to the Finish line.

Back