• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA 2013 King of the Hammers stock class 2nd place.....story and pics

I just finished interviewing Richard, "Goatman" for this week's XJ TALK SHOW!. You can hear this interview Monday. Thanks again Richard!

http://www.xjtalkshow.com/

Re: Re: Team NAXJA 2013 King of the Hammers stock class 2nd place.....story and pics

I can't wait to see what becomes of all that footage that was taken of the team. Who did it again? Heavy Metal Concepts?

HMC is contracted by Hammerking productions to make the King of the Hammers DVD.

Episode 68 and the Interview with Richard "Goatman" Gauthier is now available here!

Check out the interview I did with XJ Talk Show about our team efforts and the King of the Hammers race.

http://podcasts.xjtalk.com/

Richard G

I love reading and seeing this story.

For some perspective, do you have a list of the modifications rules for the class?

Also, wondering about any info on the vehicle that won and the others in the class.

Sorry I lag, crazy busy with photos, but here is my shots at the falls of Aftershock:
4643_6_zpse2f5ff24.jpg

Hard to see but there was two broke rigs just to the right of this photos so he had to try to drive the hole:
4643_7_zps78fd0f31.jpg

Cal and Richard just starting on the falls, very big line up of rigs in front of them:
4643_8_zpsa6161a20.jpg

On the way up:
4643_1_zps3fcff777.jpg

Cal got out to try to spot:
4643_2_zpsb2a92e4f.jpg

Pulling String:
4643_3_zps4095b850.jpg

After the falls it was ugly and busted rigs plug'in lines:
4643_5_zpsed4bbbe4.jpg

Cal walking Richard past more busted rigs:
4643_4_zps13fbe622.jpg

Off and running at the last of Aftershock:
4643_9_zps79c8026f.jpg

Congratulations to Richard and Cal for finishing.
Cheers to all of Team NAXJA and crew!

Back