• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team Bongo Mexico #9009 enters KOH EMC in a Jeep Speed

Rules are rules, KOH is doing this for safety, we all know that Jeep Speeds will blow away any other rig in the KOH EMC

Yes rules are rules and Ultra 4 is doing it for safety, but Ultra 4 tech didnt say you couldnt race, they said you need to make a few corrections to meet their rules to race. So make the corrections and come blow every other KOH EMC rig away...As thats a bold statement for some one not competeating in the class...

I think Jeepspeed and the EMC and other class have their strengths and weekness. Some are built to go fast, some are built to crawl others are built to try and do both...

Fix your car and come race with us fellow cherokee owners.:peace:

Sallys XJ, yes amigo you are totally correct. Im trying to figure out something, but its hard since Im across the pond and the rig is stored:(

Brainstorming a solution, thanx for the motivation.

And yeah we will zoom by everyone at some point in the race but just for kicks,:laugh: hopefully our pos junk will make it to the finish. But first we need to get back and do the mods, or maybe we can race the infamous Burro Bronco :peace:

Happy New Year

KOH_2009_Start.JPG

The bronco doesnt look like it would make the rule package either..

but give me some more info on that last car, its purty!

Well its official we are out of the show:( Im stuck over here due to some immigration requirements that I have to meet so I cant leave the country :mad:

oh well at least this brighten up the week, our junk appeared on Jalopnik. The funny thing about that picture is that if it were not for the helicopter showing up we would of never found our way...we were going the wrong way, we had no GPS or radios, only one used non sticky spare tire and no beadlocks, but we still managed to start and finish in 37 spot. Talk about having some luck. KOH is one intense race! Hope to return in 2014. here is the article some buddy sent us to try and cheer us up.
http://jalopnik.com/5974508/the-ten-toughest-motor-races-in-the-world

WorldRallyTeamJalopnik.jpg

FOA3.jpg

FOA2.jpg

kohbecca24.jpg

Last edited:
Team Bongo Mexico #9009 pulls out of the KOH EMC and KOH race:(

Bad news for our team comes out here in min 8:24-8:47

We just want to thank KOH for everything they have done to help out our underdog mexican team in the past. We hope to return soon to KOH, the toughest off road race in the world!

KOH_EMC_starting_order_2013.jpg

Good luck to all the teams, especially the Jeep Speed guys!

bongoskinnypedaldecal.jpg

Back