• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS roll call

bburge said:
I usaully get up about 1st light and put my heep in line (I've been in the first 50 each year [until a bunch of "club jerks" cut in front of me!]) and then go get my boy up fpr some breakfast.

bburge

Really?:)

Mike R

Well I'll remember this one for the "No Vacancy", "Reservation", "No Vacancy", "Reservation", etc... :D Oh and the karaoke entertainment, consumption of mass quantities, and lots of wheeling with friends new and old.

Mike R

So this must have been just before the ticket?
photo55.jpg

I think I would have wrote that one too.

Bring the parts to the Jeep or bring the jeep to flat ground and put on trailer.

XJJack said:
So this must have been just before the ticket?
photo55.jpg

I think I would have wrote that one too.

Bring the parts to the Jeep or bring the jeep to flat ground and put on trailer.

Sorry, that wasn't was what happening at the time. But, thanks for playing. ;)

At the time it was the broken rig in front and a trailing vehicle with flashers, single file and nice and slow. My vehicle, the black one, was in a wash paralleling the crawl back up to camp.

bburge said:
Yeah, really! Where were you? I held a space open for you!

At 6AM I was about 20 vehicles back from the lead. Then it seemed they added another lead/line and did a double start.

bburge

Sorry Bill. They actually let you hold a spot? One year some buddies were going to let us cut in but the club officials threatened us with banning future registration on our license plates.

Mike R

There were a few other people "angling in" ahead of me nad I figured if you wanted to park off the side a ways I did for "Grasshooper" on my first TDS.

A strategically placed engine stall...

bburge

saki669 said:
You'd think they would have been busy enough writing tickets for open containers.....
They could have cleaned up on DUI's out there. :jester:

Tell me about it. My buddy in a toyota got nailed too just cruising back to camp for his tags not being current. While i guess it it was justified, I think they could have been dealing with more important issues.

other than that, though, it was a great weekend.

Back