• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tax person in High Desert

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I might have to fire my tax preparer as she is failing to get my taxes done (its been 4 weeks now and i had made apointment with her back in January.). She has not returned calls etc.. so i am hoping monday i will either get it done or get my paperwork and have someone else do them.. that is if she is at her work/home and answers the door (she doesnt seem to answer any messages and such on phone).

So If she does not get this done and I need a tax person any of you know a good tax person up here that can get me in last minute? I will know more monday.

i have been going to a to z taxes for the last 3 years. they are off main and e ave. im pretty happy with them

a co workers wife does them....if youd like to talk to him I can get his number??

I just went to H&R Block

Taxs can be a real bitch for some folks but for the majority of people its really not very complicated. H&r block has a good online program I've used and have no complaints about.

Hey thank you for the replies :). The lady did have my taxes done after I told her i was making apointment at 4:30 and either she have it done or i would take my stuff. I wont go back to her though. Wife and I might do them ourselves next year if not will post up here and see if any NAXJA people are doing tax services and get with them :).

Back