• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Talking to my Son

Thanks for the ideas. I have looked in to some single dad support groups but wasn't much support as mom bashing. XCM she was living with her dealer when we went to DCS and cocaine will pass from your system in 24-48 hours and she admitted she did it the night before the DCS app. that she knew about for 2 weeks. She didnt have a place that she could stay as she moved to IL a week after we broke up cause she stole from her family here. I know i had a horriable taste in chicks but after the second child with a different crazy one i learned.Her family were my dealers when i smoked weed in HS. She didnt have a place to go to that was safe for my child and thats why they placed him with someone else.DCS didnt ask for the suppervised visatation i did in court and with her being the person she was at the time i didn't trust her to take care of my son.When we were at DCS she told them she used coke so she had the energy to clean and take care of the kids, she wasn't going out and doing it socially she did it when ever she got her hands on it.

being a child that was put on a plane by my mom with my brother when I was 15 monthes old and to this day 33 yrs and counting i have yet to see or hear from her. I was raised by my great aunt and uncle I always knew my dad but he raise my two older brothers while I was raised by my aunt and uncle. I was always told the truth about the situtuation while when I was young I did understand, the truth was always with me. Granted it took till I was 8 or 9 yrs old when it sunk in what I had been being told. I sugest tell your child the truth cause someday somebody will tell them the truth that you have been trying to hide. I had many family members say things to me that had I not already known about would have crushed me as a child.

Well as long as we're all for government intervention, homegirl needs to have her tubes tied.

:roflmao:

Thanks! needed that.

The gentle approach is best. Mommy is sick, she loves you and we are hoping she gets better. While mommy is getting better you have me and (insert name) to make sure you are taken care of and safe.

Good luck.

Back