• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taken

IceNineKills

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone seen the movie Taken yet? it comes out tomorrow or something i think. But not only is it an insanely action packed movie, and whole lot of fun to watch, it has probably one of the sickest XJ chase scenes ever. I don't want to give away too much but it is pretty savage:yap:

The guy looks weird all hunched over during his little speech in the previews. Plus the preview was played too much and it pisses me off when I see his speech now.

Thats kinda what i thought when i watched the previews. But the movie really is amazing. I never thought that actor could kick butt like he did. He's straight up gangsta! lol

Theres an XJ chase scene? Well i have to go see it now!!
It's the most insanely exciting chase scene ever filmed that never broke 100mph!

My wife and I went and saw this last night. One of the better movies I've seen in a while. Kind of reminds me of the Bourne movies. I'd recommend it. Plus the XJ chase scene was pretty cool! :thumbup:

Just got back from the movie. One of my buddies leaned over during the chase and said, "And I thought Jeeps were prone to rollovers." Awesome movie. I liked how the bad guy crashed.

Back