• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Take a marketing survey for me!

While I don't really eat at fast food joints, I do like to eat out at sit down restaurants.

Survey done. ;)

Scott

It took me nearly 30 minutes to complete the survey--what does that say about me?

"In a 2009 survey 34% of Americans were found to be obese. Does this have an impact on how much fast food you might consume in the next month?"

"Definite Impact
or
Large impact
or
Significant Impact"

How about no impact??

done
Agreed on No impact option

Yeah, same here. Needed the "no impact" option.
I had to do a nonbalanced scale, which basicly means the options are only on one side of the spectrum. I couldnt think of any other question to do it for, so that one was it.

Just pretend every time you stuff your face with Big Macs you have a slight nerve ending movement considering the face that you might get fatter. :lecture:

Thanks guys! Need a couple more!

I think about the effect but I don't think about the effects on others.

Should I think about the effects on others every time I sit on my couch? :D

Survey done and definately should have been lower impact options but I understand the one-sided thing you had to do.

Done!

While I don't really eat at fast food joints, I do like to eat out at sit down restaurants.

Survey done. ;)

Scott
Exactly. I might go to a fast food joint once a month at the most only when I'm very hungry and not going to get to anything decent for a few hours. Generally it is a dollar menu item or two to hold me over.
Yeah, same here. Needed the "no impact" option.
X3.
I had to do a nonbalanced scale, which basicly means the options are only on one side of the spectrum. I couldnt think of any other question to do it for, so that one was it.

Just pretend every time you stuff your face with Big Macs you have a slight nerve ending movement considering the face that you might get fatter. :lecture:

So you had to make a question like politicians? :spin1:

survey complete :thumbup:

done!

"In a 2009 survey 34% of Americans were found to be obese. Does this have an impact on how much fast food you might consume in the next month?"

"Definite Impact
or
Large impact
or
Significant Impact"

How about no impact??
I know you couldn't put no impact, but it sure as hell belongs there. I am not even close to obese and I have a few more years before my metabolism slows down and intend to take full advantage of it while I can... :D

If we had a burger king somewhere around here I'd probably hit the fast food a lot more, I like BK way more than McD's for some reason.

Isn't that just a loaded question? How is that data useful at all?:smoker:

Isn't that just a loaded question? How is that data useful at all?:smoker:
Its not. The assignment was to create a survey and have at least 25 people take it. Not to find data that will back up a claim, be useful to a company, or find information about certain consumers. I had certain question criteria, and that was one I didnt know how to do without being "biased."

Its also in a class Im not doing so well in, in a field of marketing I have no interest in, and a pointless assignment basically testing us on how well we can use a basic online program while making up BS questions. :eek:
Have I mentioned Im over school?

Back