• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep xj parts for sale inland empire area.

a1racer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok been a while since I started a thread here but hopfully this stuff will be usefull to somebody i decide to go a different route.

1st up is ballistic fab jeep xj lower controll arm swap kit cost me $140 shipped first $100 and local pick up gets it. Here a pic its the 3.125 axle width (dana60 size) with 2.63 joint mounting width. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. Now on to the pics. These are brand new not even assembled yet.

15078d17ca4e961e155f8d3bf22fd23a.jpg

2nd is 5 hummer h2 8 lug 17 inch alloy wheels excellent condition but not brand new so there is very minimal use age spots on them. I paid $400 for all 5 so first $400 takes them local pick up will not ship them. And here are the pics.

01026aac7790c6d5eadb6777dc93a48f.jpg

I also have a jeep xj dana 44 rear axle with disc brakes a riddler cover that I'm willing to sell but it will not be ready for sale till may as it is being used in the jeep at the mement. It has new wheel bearings and seals braided brake line 3 way tee and hard line connecting the brakes. I'll sell it for $600 as is brakes cover brake line spring plates and all. Will not ship the axle please dont ask its heavy and not happening. But if somebody wants it they can have it second week in may.

Pm me with any questions reguarding any of the items. I've priced them at or lower then i paid im not trying to gouge anybody but I will not take any stupid offers for them. Prices are firm thanks.

Pm me your cell and I'll send pics its on the jeep in the driveway right now and the jeep is going into the fab shop may 6th so should have it out and ready some time around 6-10th. I have some adjustable upper and lower arms from rustys some acos and other misc parts that will be sold as well but won't be off till that 6-10th time frame also.

Chip clip has his name in line first for when this is pulled next month in may.

Ok here is a pic of the dana 44 its in running and driving shape been running and driving in my jeep for last 3 years. When I did the G2 disc brake swap i added new wheel bearings and seals as well as a new pinion yoke seal. It does not leak. But it has 3.55 gears and they are well worn by this point so who ever buys this will want to go through it and gear or rebuild it to their liking. Now on to the pics. I'm including the braided brake line the hard lines disc brakes that include parking brake along with partaking brakes. Basically everything needed to slap it in and go. Shocks are not included but can be bought separately they are bilstein 7100 12 inch travel resi.

4d8e828cf24874aa5d75de30e4feb4eb.jpg

The rear end shocks jks acos adjustable control arms will all be avaliable around may 10th jeep is getting torn down around may 5-6th so parts will be ready soon as they are off the xj. Id prefer to sell the bilsteins 7100's as a set but will separate. I have not priced or really planned on taking offers on a lot of stuff that wasnt ready yet but if there is anything you want feel free to pm about them and ill anwser any questions i can.

Chip clip is first inline on the dana 44

The brackets are pending sale to dumptruck

Bilsteins jays sic is first in line on the 4 of them i will post some better pics when jeep gets town down.

Still have some other stuff folks may want but nothing will be available until after the 10th of May thanks.

Are the Ballistic arms brackets angled or straight? I'd be interested in them, the Bilsteins depending on length and poss. the Acos? If any fall thru! I live in Riv. but work all over the counties of S.B/ and Riv. Toyota's close!

The ballistic control arms brackets have the control arms angled around 10* just like the factory stuff.

The shocks are 4 12 inch travel 7100's with resi 2 are short body 2 are standard the valving is 360/80 if memory serves correct i valves them on the firm side when i purchased them.

The jks acos are the adjustable coil mounts for the front of the jeep xj/tj

The adjustable control arms are rustys brand with forge flex on one end and rubber on the other have upper and lowers they are well used but rebuilt the flex ends recently and they are tight. But its hard to get pics of stuff while its on a jeep. Can probably send pics if you pm me a cell number i can text them to.

The acos assuming i can get them off without messing anything up id like to get $100 for they cost about $240 new but one of the one of rubber bumpers on mine has a chunk missing still works but probably needs replacing and cost like 10 bucks. I'll get some pics once i get them off in may if you still want them they are yours.

The shocks are pending but ill jeep you informed if they fall through.

Still have the rustys forged flex arms upper and lowers they are well used but joints are tight rubber mounts probably need replacing though. Id like to see $80 for them but until I get them off and inspect them to make sure there is no thin spots or anything I'd prefer to wait on those.

Back