• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Take a look at this

I'd say that was a swap.

I'm not positive here but I don't think the four headlamp wagoneer even started until 1987. All the 1984 - 1986 Wagoneers I've seen were two headlamp models.

I think the woodgrain interior and the wheels are swapped in as well. Nice looking truck though, if it weren't for the rust and quad lamps. I dig the 2-tone paint job.

OMG, that's funny. Aside from the quad headlights (which I agree are likely a swap), that's almost exactly what I'm building. I'm combining my '88 MJ with my '93 XJ Country to make an MJ Country.

This:
8620302870.jpg

plus this:
countryandlimited1.jpg

equals:
KuUK1j5mBX4S9gpxyvLM9GCqt2rL.jpg

Thanks for posting, now I have a general idea of what it's going to wind up looking like (minus the cap and running boards of course). Btw I'll be going with the "driftwood" lower cladding as is on my '93 rather than the grey like the one shown. Those of you with sharp eyes may have noticed the front bumper is already on. Wheels go on within the next few days (currently on my other MJ), and this has inspired me a bit so I think I'll go swap the dash right now.

Last edited:
Back