• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table Mesa 11/26

Should get that checked out...

Going to have my friends look at it on the trail sat.. And see what they say about it? Might even get pics of it and post it up for others to comment on or offer ideas..
:D

Whatcha think of that Willis?

ps... Took some time today and ripped the front end apart to replace the inner seals. Man that sucks. Got most of it back together only to find out I have a bad inner hub bearing on the driver side gonna get a new one tomorrow so Im good to go it looks like..

Last edited:
Im done and ready to rumble just got to pack up foodstuffs and roll out on sat morning..

themud
see ya at the first air down at 9am..

Cool. Let's head to Pred first, Josh is going to meet up with us there. At this point looks like the 3 of us unless Kraker makes it so we should be able to boogie.

Just Daniel and I today, good times. Josh went out early to lead a group through LT and was going to catch up but they got hung up. We burned through Pred then went back to see where Josh was. He was still on LT with the broke rigs so we went to Conda. Hooked up with a couple of Yotas at the entrance and ran through with them. Good dudes, fun watching a full size, full bodied with shell, extended cab Taco on 60's go though Conda. I managed to lay my rig into the wall at the chute (cage did it's job and somehow did not break my windshield, but my A-piller is a bit, uh, dented up) and Daniel broke a hub on the big undercut obsticle toward the end.

After Conda, the others bailed and I went back to LT to see if the other group was still there. Been giving my 11 year old daughter driving lessons on the street, so figured good chance for her to get some off road time. She ended up driving the whole trail, took us about 15-20 mins with me walking/spotting! She drove the bypass on white line and the on Z-Turn but hey, not bad! Didn't run into Josh so not sure where they went.

Daniel's passenger took a ton of pics so hopefully will post up. I only have some of my daughter driving, will post those up in a bit after I get them off my phone.

Yep great times was awesome to watch Matt's daughter scream "dad" as he laid it into the wall.. Great first run for me in 6 months or so and it was just a simple hub that blew into like a 1000 pieces.. Look forward to doing it again when I can.. My new days off at work are Mon tues so Ill can currently only wheel then..

Ill get Dan to post pictures as soon as he can..

themud

Pics of my daughter (Allie) rockin' in it on LT!

IMG00109-20111126-1421.jpg

IMG00106-20111126-1414.jpg

IMG00100-20111126-1407.jpg

Before anyone says it, yes, it's quite possible she's a better driver than I am! :D

sorry i didnt meet up with you guys. the vjc group was huge, with lots of stucks/breaks. i tried you guys on the radio after LT. 3 of us broke off and blew through JD in no time. got back to trailer around 3-4pm. daniel-i usually get home from work @1pm-3pm, so if you want to hit something during the week let me know.

sorry i didnt meet up with you guys. the vjc group was huge, with lots of stucks/breaks. i tried you guys on the radio after LT. 3 of us broke off and blew through JD in no time. got back to trailer around 3-4pm. daniel-i usually get home from work @1pm-3pm, so if you want to hit something during the week let me know.

We'll have to hook up again. Was cool of you to lead that group and make sure they got out ok with the carnage. Glad you got to run something else, I was hoping I didn't find anyone still on LT at the end of the day when I blew through there!

only 3 pics how can us broken guys live from that lol.

That's what you get for breaking :D Hopefully Baron posts up a few, I didn't take any because he had that covered.

Matt, time to start building a new rig for yourself. Allie looks like a natural in that rig.... :)

I have a little time left, she can't see real good over the hood yet. But once she grows a few more inches, I'll be spending more time as a passenger! I thought about getting a cheap beater for her to take out but after yesterday, thinking that might not be necessary. Although I'm a bit worried about her jumping right into a built rig without experiencing the schooling of open diffs and small tires. We'll see...

6412067421_3c7e4bb2aa_z.jpg
[/url] DSC_0225 by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]

6412069127_284f2c5f68_z.jpg
[/url] DSC_0277 by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]

6412069599_817857e075_z.jpg
[/url] yots on the trail by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]

6412069683_c909e4df61_z.jpg
[/url] DSC_0319 by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]

6412069803_bb2ed7ab73_z.jpg
[/url] The Mud gets winched by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]

6412069751_187d22227d_z.jpg
[/url] DSC_0331 by RockXJ, on Flickr[/IMG]