• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T Shirt Design

Lifted93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I did some work on designing a T shirt I would wear and think turned out pretty sick. Its simple and to the point. Nice large Logo on the front and small Naxja Logo on the right shoulder. Let me know what you guys think. I did have to make these online and then take a pic with my phone.

381.jpg

382.jpg

I would think maybe swapping the images front and back? Big one on the back and the actual NAXJA logo on the front?

x2 with the smaller logo a little lower on the chest.

The reason why I liked it this way is because it goes more with current fashion. I am no fashion guru but I do know what I personally like in my tshirts I buy! More and more marketing companies are going to a large logo on the front because research studies have Been done that show in sales people almost always look at the front of clothing first whether purchasing or when your walking down the street. I think personally doing a small logo on the front is way to traditional, and played out and old! We are trying to bring somewhat of a new face to Naxja and I think this shirt helps show that! I say this design or another close variation of it is perfect! Plus cost effect and should have a great profit margin for the chapter cause there is only two basic colors, black and red!

The simpler the better. Your probably never going to get everyone to agree 100%. Just try to get everyone to like it a little:)

I kinda like your first design...just didnt dig the little Naxja logo on my upper shoulder.

Maybe we could add a simple cherokee front grille design somewhere, []IIIIIIII[] But its not necessary though.

Back