• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

switches

arb switch mount

I mounted mine on the dash between the instrument panel and the radio panel. Right in the line of sight. You have to mount them one above the other. There is retangular indentation there that helped me keep them straight.

I will try to get a picture posted.

does $71.00 sound right for that 4 switch bazel (remember im in ca so everything cost more)

Royce said:
Stroker,
Where did you get those style switches at? And how much? Thanks.

Mine are actually out of a police car. A friend of mine works for the city and those switch panels came out of the cars when the new systems went in, it actually came as a "box" type shape, with a relay and an 8 port fuse dist. block. So the switches came with it.

Last edited:
mgt said:
how long ago and what dealer?
Judging by my original post date it was Feb 18th '03. I got it from my local Jeep dealership, we have several (5) and I don't remember which one I got it from. Pricing from dealer to dealer should be about the same if in the same general area.

mgt said:
what area are you in
Whoops! I just updated my profile.
I'm in SLC, UT.
On Monday I'll check on pricing for you. If they're still dirt cheap here locally, I'll see if we can work something out.

Here's where I mounted mine.........yesterday.

ARB_032.jpg

:anon:

Back