• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweatproof Earbuds?

bjoehandley

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody make earbuds that don't short out when you start to sweat heavily? I've had 3 pairs that do this and managed to kill the factory iPod ones this way while doing cardio type stuff.

Does anybody make earbuds that don't short out when you start to sweat heavily? I've had 3 pairs that do this and managed to kill the factory iPod ones this way while doing cardio type stuff.

I use the Apple In-Ear Headphones when I'm running on the treadmill and haven't had a problem. I'd bet the Skullcandy ones are the same.

Also I just got a set of Fuze custom molded for the bike, might give that a go while working out as well.

Skull candy ftw! I have a pair hanging around my neck right now. Never had a problem out of them. This is the same pair I've had for almost a year now and I use them for about 6 hours a day 6 days a week at work.

For what it's worth...

Apple In ear Headhpones

Those are a bit different than what I have as mine are a few years old. It's basically the same theory as the Skullcandy ones with the soft silicone cup with a small speaker set back from the ear.

Fuze Phones I don't have any sweat durability reports on these but they will stay in your ear no matter what! When I'm running I occasionally have to push on the in ears to get them back in place.

Back