• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

I'm in need of a 91-94 steering column.

If you are towing and have room, you might want to just toss it in the truck in case. We are giving away 2 winches at the raffle.

I have a brand new, still sealed from China... Baofeng FRS radio. It is the 5w one that the SEC purchased for trail leaders & gunners.
I ordered 2 by mistake... $30 with free delivery to the crawl.

I'll take the radio, Dan.

I'll take the radio, Dan.

It's yours Ed! ...if you would like, I can open it & charge the battery. It says to charge atleast 5hrs before initial use. (although mine took less time to be fully charged)

Sure, that would be great. Are you going to program them? Dave said he could do it at the event if needed.

So do I...

Ed, your will need it too...

Guess we will keep Dave busy for a minute!

The H.D. Offroad XJ 3 link kit
$100 for red members.
$140 for blacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear Dana 44 housing with truss. Started to grind off truss to use. Going a different route. $40 for members $50 for non
5c7208edb41b21370848168d548e8a83.jpg
0a6942a1490e9d39dbd343a1256abb3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NIB H.D. Offroad Bolt-On Shackle Boxes $85/$100

Rusty's "HD" adjustable double shear trackbar. Will need bushings. Bracket included and I should have another bracket around somewhere. $50 for all

84-96 2 door half doors. Make offer.

OEM front skidplate with hardware. $35

WJ UCAs. $5

The H.D. Offroad XJ 3 link kit
$100 for red members.
$140 for blacks

Bring this with you & I'll decide at the Crawl... Don't hold it for me though if someone else wants it...
Thanks!

Back