• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap Meet

Got a pic of what 9/32" looks like? And no funny stuff... I know how your dirty mind works. All I have to do is think of how I'd respond.

I'll get you some pics.:moon: JIM.

Josh if you dont find a buyer for all of it, let me know how much you'd want for the shackles...

Skid Row T-case skid: SOLD
Rusty's Adj Trackbar: SOLD
Rusty's budget boost *includes shocks*: SOLD
Front tow hooks: $35 firm

Tow hooks...anyone? I'm gonna post them in the MWC classifieds too. But they'll be more expensive there since anyone who has seen this thread should be going to WF or at least if someone isn't going to WF, they're more likely not to see this.

XJosh "it pays to wheel with me sometimes" 95

I also have two pairs of lebaron hood vents in great shape. One pair in the original tanish gold paint the other pair painted well with gloss black spray paint, $50 a pair delivered to winterfest

I have one cammo hat left. Be sure to find me or Rev. I only have a few hats total, so remind me. We always sell alot at the dinner, so before then.

Susie: Thank you i will look you and Rev up Friday morning. Think i may be switching to one of his "rides" but will get with you first thing Friday.

John

Ok, lemme recap here...

Rusty's budget boost *includes shocks*: $100 OBO
Front tow hooks: $35 firm

Got a pic of what 9/32" looks like? And no funny stuff... I know how your dirty mind works. All I have to do is think of how I'd respond.

Nope, I sure don't. You'd have to get ahold of Jim. I'll try and get some pics, or have him send them. They're basically 40% according to the interco website.

edit: NVM, I see that Jim already replied. That's what I get for not reading all the replies.

Yeh, I'll probably get it fixed over Spring Break, but figured I might be able to cut cost if I could source one out of someones parts-heep.... And since WF falls a week before spring break, only made sense to post in here bout it...

Good luck getting one out unbroke.

$175 @ Belle tire installed.

I paid $150 from a local glass guy. Go to Harbor freight and buy a windshield removal tool and take it out yourself and fix the rust that WILL be there.

Do they come out without breaking?

I think the last time I quoted one through safelite it was like $250.
Yes, it can be done but,......it's a WHOLE LOT easier to have someone else do it.

Where I work All Windshieds are $100. We take them out and hand them to you..

Yeh, I'll probably get it fixed over Spring Break, but figured I might be able to cut cost if I could source one out of someones parts-heep.... And since WF falls a week before spring break, only made sense to post in here bout it...

If you were closer, I know a guy who can get me a sweet deal on windshields.

Rusty's budget boost *includes shocks*: SOLD
Front tow hooks: SOLD

Back