• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ parts (parting out) new thread...other jeep parts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, no headlight bezels left.
I head to western NC like boone about every other weekend or so.
Todd

Is that roof rack complete? I need the rails that run from front to back, not the side to side rails. Thanks!

roof rack sold, rear springs sold, lighted visors sold. sorry.

BTT again. anything else? the gas tank? sending unit? doors?

um, rims are $20 each for used. $30 for the spare which has only been installed at my house, not ran on the road. they are 15 inch, and I am not sure of there other measurements. if you want I will get them for you tonight.
Todd

NO It was the reason for parting the jeep out. I do heave seats, interior trim and a lot of other good items. engine, rear axle with super 35, if you need something please ask. I am moving and will throw away good parts unless someone wants them.
Todd

The jeep was white with black flares. I do not have this jeep any longer and have very few parts left. Thanks
Todd

no sorry I do not have anything left exept glass. Thanks Todd

sorry, as I stated in my last post, I do not have anything left exept glass, and actually thats for a grand cherokee.
please no more posts, and if a moderator reads this they can delete it.
Thanks Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back