• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Summer Delima

What to do, what to do????

• 4.6L Stroker

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Bigger lift and tires

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ARB front bumper, TJM or Warn rear bumper, rocker skids

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Buy a Nissan Skyline (4wd I6, Nissan caught on to what Jeep was doing) with my friend

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
xj92 said:
Who doesn't want more power? I'm not willing to spend the money to get the power but I wish mine had more, for racing, accelerating fast, whatever. I just like the feel of the power and adding bigger lift and bigger tires makes it slower.

here come 2 words for you..
gears.... gears......... gears.......
my 87 on 33s with 4.56s is about even with my 99 on 30s with stock gears, as far as normal drivability...

To all who drive the Fast And The Furious cars: You are GAY! Buy an American car that has all the Hp for half of what you would spend fixing up your "rice-rocket".

90KrawlerXJ said:
To all who drive the Fast And The Furious cars: You are GAY! Buy an American car that has all the Hp for half of what you would spend fixing up your "rice-rocket".

Wrong forum for this. Also in todays international age, there is NO such thing as an American car. Even those built here are partially built from import parts. How the heck did yuo get that from talking bout strokers anyway??? Americans have been working strokers LONG time dude. Imports tend to run blowers or huffers. A stroker is a nice, high torque output motor. If built correctly and sanely, should last a long time. If built like the ones I like in bikes, then it'll be fun but not last as long as ya would like!

Sarge

sidriptide said:
here come 2 words for you..
gears.... gears......... gears.......
my 87 on 33s with 4.56s is about even with my 99 on 30s with stock gears, as far as normal drivability...
i second thatalong with lockers. next would be the winch.

90KrawlerXJ said:

Errr....thats almost as un intelligent as my post last night...If you want to buy an american made car, guess you better go get a toyota. I love my 3000GT VR4, it'll outrun most domestics including the viper, assuming its stock, once you mod the viper its all over:D It handles really well and does better in an average snowfall than my jeep. 4000lbs, low CG, true 4wd(i have a lsd up front too), blizzaks, and 600hp..woot!

Anyways, back on JEEPS I say, a tera-low on the TC and deeper gears and might as well put a stroker in it too since money doesnt seem to be a concern, a us legal skyline is at minimun 20k.

Jason

you can get through most anything?

Back