• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Summary of Finances from Fall Fling 2016

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Here is how the accounting for the Friday night dinner (all 18 people including kids) and raffle went. The amount in the till at the end of the evening was $265.00. Of that, $50.00 was placed in it to make change before the event started. Net $215.00. The City Market bills were $92.57 and $4.09. That totals $96.66. I brought from home all of the plastic forks, spoons and knives, and most of the disposable plates and napkins. I will take the $3.34 for those items to make the cost of the dinner an even $100.00. That makes $115.00 from sales of dinner tickets and raffle tickets which I will deposit in the IC NAXJA account. This is a very short summary, so are there any questions?

I have one addition to the first entry. I forgot to expense the $30.00 it cost to rent the pavillion at Rotary Park where the event occurred. Therefore, the deposit into the IC Naxja account will be $85.00, not $115.00.

The $85.00 was deposited in the IC Naxja savings account today, 10-21-2016. That brings the balance in the savings account to $1083.67 and the checking account has $50.00. The total assets are therefore $1133.67.

Back