• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inventory of the stuff inherited by me as Sec.Treas.

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Fall Fling T-shirts - 4 XL
2012 Can coolers - 31 (one size fits all 12 oz cans)
Red Mesh Trash Bags with Logo - 65
Business cards ~ 90
Black Fleece jackets no Hood - 5 Medium
Lt. Grey T-shirts short sleeve IC logo front only - 2 XLarge
Lt. Brown T-shirts short sleeve IC loge front only - 2 XXLarge
Lt. Brown Hoodie - 1 XLarge
White T-shirts short sleeve IC logo front only - 3 Large
Lt. Brown T-Shirts short sleeve IC logo front only - 4 Large
Lt. Brown T-Shirts long sleeve IC logo front only - 4 Large
Grey Hoodies Zip front - 2 Large, 2 XLarge
Blue Hoodie Zip front - 1 XLarge
File Folder - Various old financial records including checks
Cash Box - Empty except for one notebook documenting registration, dinner and raffle tix for a 2000 event
2011 NAXJA Calendars - 15
Zippered cash/receipt bags - 2
Partial roll of tickets - double for raffles
Partial roll of tickets - single for admittance
Documents/forms:
Trail Sign Up.
Release Form
Safety Check
Rating Scale
One application for permit for land use ongoing until 2014 (Moab area presumably)
If you have anything to add, Israel please do so.
Also, should we hold a fire sale to get rid of these chothes? Or perhaps donate them to the Road Home?

There won't be a rush to donate this stuff if the club members can use any of it. Mainly I wanted to get it out of the back of my vehicle and see what was there. We'll probably have to get the current BOD together and decide what the individual items are worth and go from there.

I have all the new shirts, but I haven't inventoried them yet. How much trouble would it be to take pictures of the clothes? I'd like to start a new thread for all the odds and ends that we want to clear out, and it will help to have a picture so they know what the item looks like.

:roflmao:pics shouldn't be a problem. Too bad I just refolded all of the clothes and packed them back into the bin. (My wife wanted the table space back.) I think I can get them on photobucket for easy access like the pics from Hangin' Tree last summer.

Back