• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuck in mud! Please help

if u want want help i'll roll with u lol my jeep is down but i can lend a hand

Here is where I get to say something like;
'I had already packed up all my recovery gear and was heading for the rescue when I found out he was already taken care of.....'

I got out with help from a tow company.

I typed a big ol message and hit submit...then the site asked me to log in again. I clicked back and my message was gone. So ill try again.

I want to thank the members who called me so quickly. I am truly surprised.

I was in a hurry, I am sorry. I was not out off road for pleasure, I was working when I decided to screw around on my street tires in the soppiest nastiest goo I have EVER seen. (Lost/left both boots, Socks, & bottle jack!) hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!
SO...Long story short

THANK YOU NAXJA! I am out.

p.s: Off Badger Canyon Road behind CSUSB, past the Observatory construction on Badger Hill, the road ends into a reclamation pond that has filled due to recent rains.....Im gonna call this the Temporary Mud Pit Proving Grounds of San Bernardino. LoL ;)

p.p.s: Looks like Lockers and MT Tires are my first mod.:doh: and now I need to replace my bottle jack.

Back