• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen XJ in Seattle (please look!)

Congrats on getting your rig back! Sounds like just a bunch of joy riders. Had the same thing happen to my accord...and they left a lovely reminder in my cupholder too!
Too bad that they molested the XJ, but I think most of us would rather take a molested Jeep that we've poured blood, sweat, and paychecks into over having to look for a new rig anyday.
Best of luck with her recovery!

hahaha, it LOOKS suspsicious from that pic :smoker: , but it's actually a flat piece of white paper folded in half and burned at the end, not sure what the deal is...

I'm off to check out the location where it was recovered tomorrow, will post up details.

Matt, yours in the shop again too??

Personally, I wouldn't run the engine until I knew that they hadn't filled it with sand, piss, sugar, diesel etc etc.

Congrats in getting it back.

I'm definitely more careful where I leave mine now.

Really glad to hear that your rig is mostly in one piece. Sucks about the iPod, though, the bastards. :mad:

A friend of mine had his two-tone POS '89 4-cyl camry stolen from in front of his house on Queen Anne in Seattle a couple of years ago (kinda snooty neighborhood) - in the middle of the afternoon. SPD called him a couple of days later, saying they found it by Green Lake (less than a mile away).

We roll up there, prepared for the worse, expecting it to be trashed, tools and 'stereo' stolen, etc. The car is parked legally, windows up, and locked. The only damage was to the ignition lock (now it starts with a screwdriver or a fork), and the only thing stolen was the 1/2 box of granola bars in the back seat. Tools still in the trunk, CDs, stereo, spare change all still there. WTF? Car theif had the munchies? :dunno:

-i

wow congrats glad to see it is in decent shape relativly speaking i bet it was nice to see the bumpers and winch still on there...

Most vehicles that are stolen in the Seattle/Eastside area are recovered within a few days.

Told ya. Congrats on getting your rig back.

Brad

right arm on getting it back in ok cond... hopefuilly them tweeks are caught. i seen your post on craigslist and had my eye's open for it.... let us know if you ever find out who took it. i will be down to punis them anytime!!!!!!

xjmudslut said:
right arm on getting it back in ok cond... hopefuilly them tweeks are caught. i seen your post on craigslist and had my eye's open for it.... let us know if you ever find out who took it. i will be down to punis them anytime!!!!!!

what he said.....damn tweeks!

Back