• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock stuff needs to go

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
This stuff is sitting on my side yard, I need it gone. All parts are out of a 98 sport w/ 4.0.

Radiator-it leaks somewhere, took it out and don't see any damage but it leaked.

water pump- worked fine, replace with Hesco.

thermostat housing w/thermostat- worked fine, replaced with Hesco.

stock mech. fan w/ fan clutch- worked, I want to make sure my FFDynamics fans are going to work before this goes away though.

stock electric fan and shroud- worked, same as above, once my jeep is up and running this is free game.

Make me an offer on anything, I'm easy.:anon: No reasonable offer refused.

Let me re-phrase "no reasonable offer refused": It's all free for whoever wants/can pick it up, except the electric fan, offer me anything on that one.

I have decided to keep to stock mech fan to carry as a backup incase something bad happens to my electric fans on the trail.

So, who wants free stuff?

I am keeping the mechanical fan. The rest is FREE. It is getting thrown away if nobody says they want it.

I also have front wheel well liners, 2 rancho rs5000? adjustable shocks(used), stock coils, stock gears from D30 and 8.25, stock limited slip from 8.25...

Its all FREE if you have red letters.:D

Do you still have the electrical fan?

I'm interested in the liners and the shocks.

Does anyone know if the liners will fit a pre '97 XJ??

Are the shocks for stock height??

Thanks,
E

They are front. They are used, have some small dents in them, but they still worked when I took them off and have life left in them for someone who is not picky.

I'm not picky. How far North do you live? I'm just trying to figure out a way to get them.

Thanks,
E

I am in Camarillo, but I can meet you anywhere in Ventura County that you would like if you need me to. There are some other members up here, I do not know if any of them drive south on a regular basis, but if you work something out I can pass them off to whoever you want.

Back