• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Staging a come back

Gotlift01

NAXJA Forum User
Well since Dutch crawled out from under his rock.....I guess I might as well too. Been MIA from here for a couple years, although I still popped in from time to time to read the latest and greatest from you knuckle farts.

Gave up on Jeeps and played around with UTV's....but, just as I thought, that Jeep itch has been coming back for awhile now. Luckily I was at least smart enough to hang onto one of my Jeeps....so the transition back in won't suck near as bad! :looney: I've had this Jeep since 2006, so it's been in hibernation the past couple years.

Parts wise, it's got a decent parts list already on it....but I might change that up a bit just because. Think I might have some RCV's made up for the front, and toss on a set of 37's & 17" beadlocks of some flavor. I don't thrash my stuff, so the D30 should hold up just fine for what I'm going to do with it.

3-link up front, 4-link in the rear, D30 ( 4.56's, ARB, Alloy shafts, Warn 30 spline hub conversion ), D44 ( Trussed, 4.56's, ARB, Alloy Shafts, Disc Brakes ), 231 Tcase ( AA SYE, 6 pinion planetaries, wide chain ) Steel tube flares front and rear, rockers cut out and sliders welded in, 35" KM2's, Durango Steering box, DOM steering with heims, Bilstein reservoir shocks, PMW 1/4 panel armor, JCR front bumper, C-Rok rear bumper, custom gas tank skid, RA Designs rail shifter...

188212_10150132035518281_4867703_n_zps79cac341.jpg

126-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see Aaron's old rig again. That thing has been kicking around for a while. Still rockin' the Formatt Fab sticker too, that is a collector's item.

P4150047.jpg

Me and Aaron grew up together. He's tried to buy it back a few times but never did. I've pretty much rebuilt the entire jeep in the past 10 years....it had some serious issues when I bought it, damn thing was almost suicidal to drive and wheel!

And sadly those stickers have been removed ( old pic ) they started cracking pretty bad. Maybe I can sweet talk ol' Matt into making more for nostalgic purposes! LOL

Last edited:
Nice looking rig, but please lose the flames

The doors went in the trash a long time ago. The hood and rear gate have been on the chopping block for years...just haven't found clean replacements. But I'll repaint them eventually as I've always hated them as well.

Well hell...look at that. I'll go check that out...thanks!

I'm very disappointed in you DJ........ You can't tell the difference between a ZJ and XJ tailgate??? :twak:

I'd still give him a call, Neal is a good dude, we've done a bit of business together. He has a metric-ton of XJ parts.

Back