• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

Spotted a red 2wd at the albertsons in escondido around 815pm tonight. Had a couple goatfest stickers on it. Lifted about 6" and has an aftermarket front bumper with lights on it

Spotted a red 2wd at the albertsons in escondido around 815pm tonight. Had a couple goatfest stickers on it. Lifted about 6" and has an aftermarket front bumper with lights on it
was it a cleaner red one with black on the bottom or a more faded red one?
there's at least 7 or 8 built xj's in escondido besides ours. ive only met a few of them.

Cleaner 97+. Trimmed fenders and looked to be 33" tires with black steelies. Might have had black on the bottom but it wasn't much it if did

Cleaner 97+. Trimmed fenders and looked to be 33" tires with black steelies. Might have had black on the bottom but it wasn't much it if did
yea ive seen that guy around, he drives by my street fairly often. havent met him though.

Poste this in another spotted thread, still trying to stir up an owner
79EB895B-B795-4F34-845D-652CDCDCE88B-9040-00001152325F3AFE_zps5515b955.jpg

Full hydro, sitting on 37 mt baja claws, camo bordered seats (maybe covers).
Thing makes me drooool

spotted out at the am/pm by Calico on Saturday, one badass bright yellow XJ with the roof chopped off and fully caged, have the plate but wont post...should have got a pic.

Late model forest green... looked to be on 33's.

Yesterday afternoon, around the corner from my house driving on Turtle Back Drive (92127).

once a month when i make my truck payment i stalk the wild vanimal. his van was gone so we can only assume somewhere, innocence was being lost.......

Back