• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOUTHTEXASXJ

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am Vern and I drive a 99 XJ with a few mods this a my 4th jeep 2 CJ's 1TJ and now the XJ.
I am from detroit originally but live here in Corpus Christi for the last 8 years.I have been into vehicals my entire life cars,4X4's and bikes. I am currently building a 66 mustang and a sand rail buggy for lake michigan dunes.
I have been employed in the auto/marine industry for the last 10 years.
Everyone get in and vote!!

South, you sold me a set of tires and rims, I sent you the cash $600, and trusted you to get them to me. You did, and I appreciate your honesty and integrity.

Good question Burbon:
Well first off I would try to hold events and or meeting in several diff locations to try and make it closer for all members.
Second when we have events send a private message to all RRC members letting them know about the event.I am sure it wouldnt be to hard to compile a list of RRC members.
Also take idea's for events from other members all events dont have to be rock climing
some people just like to go on simple trails/beach drives or maybe just show off your ride.We need to be open to all types of meeting and events not just what a few members like to do but to try and include all members idea's.
Maybe even have a show and shine where members can check out other members ride's and ideas!

Back