• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern California to Texas and Back

Jeepnut1

NAXJA Forum User
This might be the wrong place for this but....I'm heading for the lonestar state with some stuff for a friend thats moving just outside of Gainesville. I'm hauling some of his toys down for him so I have limited room on the trailer for the haul down probably enough room for some diffs or parts. On the way back I have an empty trailer and truck bed.

My trailer is a flat bed with a 24' X 8' deck and a ramp gate. The route I'm taking is straight out I-40 and then down the 287 at Amarillo to the 82, same routing on the way back. Pick up in Texas is in Gainesville since I will only be there over night before heading back home. Pick up or delivery in California can be arranged almost anywhere within 25 miles of Garden Grove.

Costs:
Price for hauling parts is negoitable depending on how heavy they are and where they are going, Small parts that are delivered to the freeway or reststop and picked up at my house I will do for karma, Larger parts or delivery in So Cal we can talk about price.

Price for Cars or trucks is $1.00 per mile door to door cash in my hand prior to unload. Cars must be registered or have a bill of sale and a signed letter from the registered owner giving me permission to haul the vehicle across state lines( hate to sound like an ass but I don't want any issues)

Send me a PM if interested,

Thanks, Scott

Go to Uship.com. set up an account, haul stuff back for money. I just had to go get my XJ from Colorado back to Houston, and made about $1,200 hauling stuff up on the car hauler.

Good on ya for hauling XJ'ers stuff for free though..

I have an account there and posted it up, didn't get anything.I got home last night around 6pm. 2825 miles in 58 hours including sleeping, food and fuel stops. A 48 mph average.

I remembered why I quit driving truck about 750 miles in.

Back