• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Jersey Members???

RANSOM said:
water destroys stuff. especially interiors!!!

I like sticking to high ground.. Not that there's a lot of it in s. jersey.haha.

Mostly bashing body panels in the enduro trails here.

I'm 15min. outside of A.C.
Where ya located exactly? I'm in Atlantic City. I rarely, see any lifted XJ's around here. There's a nice big green one out on Rte 30 that I see from time to time, but I'm always driving the Durango when I see it. Last time I saw it it was towing a smaller enclosed trailer.

Well I'm not quite in South Jersey, but as close as I can get. I'm in Philly an bout 2 minute of the Walt Whitman.

Hey guys, PM me next time you all plan to come to the Atlantic city area ... I'm with PoorBoyz Jeep club and the guys rarely pass up a chance for some wheeling. Got a few places where we do hill climbs, and of course there's always mud ... We can show ya a good time. Last weekend we were at Rausch Creek for the B4W OHV event, but some members who stayed home ended up hosting some New Yorkers. Heard it was fun. We've also hosted B4W.

xjnewbi said:
I'm in the Atlantic City area as well - I'll be heading down Rt 30 every weekend on the way to the beach
Where abouts are you? I'm just off Route 30.

Anyone here going to NAC Fest??? I'm looking for a road partner to follow or lead.

Mighty.MightyXJ - I'm in the LEH area but I have family in Absecon and hit the beach in Brigantine on the weekends. Just got back from the South Jetty a few hours ago. Where are you off Rt 30?

Burlington County here... Cinnaminson area. Too much suburbia, best chance to wheel around here is at a public works compound, because we're not allowed to get on the edge of the Delaware where all the buggies used to run.

Camden County here...east of Camden City. Mostly wheel in Wharton and misc WMA's. Been doing it for a few years with different groups and solo.

xjnewbi said:
Mighty.MightyXJ - I'm in the LEH area but I have family in Absecon and hit the beach in Brigantine on the weekends. Just got back from the South Jetty a few hours ago. Where are you off Rt 30?
$$$ Atlantic Citteh! $$$!

Franklinville, NJ here guys, if you guys ever wanna get a local wheelin trip together out in Wharton let me know, Check out Jersey4x4.com for arrangements.

Back