• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Jersey Members???

RANSOM

NAXJA Forum User
I'm new to this site. Any SOUTH Jersey members???

Yeah. I know, I know. Wheelin' in South Jersey?!

It's more like "Stump Jumpin." And Pine boggin'.

welcome aboard
can't forget deep diving too
i'm in sayreville but have gone to wharton alot but starting to hate deep water gets old real quick
909IMG_00771-med.jpg

water destroys stuff. especially interiors!!!

I like sticking to high ground.. Not that there's a lot of it in s. jersey.haha.

Mostly bashing body panels in the enduro trails here.

I'm 15min. outside of A.C.

South Jersey here too, (Magnolia).

Only thing that I know of around here is Pine Barrens. Deep water and mud gets old after a while.

Paragon's not too far away and neither is Rausch Creek but they cost $.

south jersey . camden county.. I enjoy the pineys but not deep water,, why ruin my xj with water..hope to check out paragon

not doing much of anything right now... the XJ is sitting in my backyard waiting for some attention and an inspection.

scarface said:
not doing much of anything right now... the XJ is sitting in my backyard waiting for some attention and an inspection.

whats wrong with your Xj ?

wrong nothin... i have to finish putting fender flares on it and take it to get inspected... It's not my DD and with everything else going on right now it's just not up on the priority list is all

xjmudl0ve said:
South Jersey-- Ocean County. I'm in the Brick/Point Pleasant area.

i'll actually be up in brick this weekend... We are going to my girlfriends mother's house for a BBQ :flame:,and ofcourse the beach.:party:

well, I live 10 minutes on the other side of the DE Memorial Bridge, but... I goto Wharton forest a bit for geocaching and wheeling.

I live about 20 minutes from NJ in West Chester and also have a shore house in Brick, NJ that I go to most weekends... I've been to the Pines way too many times.. a few of those were with Whatevah.

xjmudl0ve said:
South Jersey-- Ocean County. I'm in the Brick/Point Pleasant area.

Oh crap.. Charlee you're on here too now? lol... thanks for telling me! We better get some shots of our XJ's together this weekend damn you! :p

ok im in West Deptford about 15 min from philly. Does anyone know any places around to go offroading im not really looking to going into like deep water maybe a little but not swimming. I also found this link about driving on beaches, has anyone bought any of these permits? Its a beach buggy permit. Any info is great thanks! heres the link http://www.njbba.org/access.html

Does anyone know any places around to go offroading im not really looking to going into like deep water
well that rules out pretty much all on the pines.
there is some not so deep stuff out there

Back