• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Bay Meet and Greet, Jan 26th at Chili's, San Jose

good to meet new people, diane & i had a nice time.
mr. ed, hit josh (the weirdo) up for grinding time on his xj.
we need to install a set of hd offroad frame stiffeners on his rig.
i put a set on mine last saturday, his is next in the fun factory (my shop)

Was a pleasure meeting people, and associating some names and faces. Next time I'll have to go through the trouble of bringing a better lens and taking more photos ^.^

And the kicker for the end of the day....

So when we meeting again? :cheers:

Thanks to everyone for coming out. Seems like we had somewhere between 15-18 people if I was counting correctly. Nice to meet the new faces and also good to see the people I already knew. We need to get together as a chapter more often.

Good times ya' all. Nice mellow evening.

Next time I will call ahead and reserve some tables :) Or maybe next time it will be warm enough to just chill outside. Either way, I was thinking that spot would be a great place to meet on a more regular basis. the parking lot over by Chevy's / Wingstop has a ton of room.

BBQ would be sweet, there is also a bran new in n out burger on colman and 880 and the parking lot is huge there as well. hanging out in a parking lot works for me, its nice when there are stores we can just run in a grab a coffee or a bite to eat while hanging around.

i can't / don't cook, but i have all the tools needed so volunteersare required. i have about 3/4 acre of private paved front yard at my house near alum rock park in san jose. tons of parking, pool table, darts, video games, yada yada. mabey we'll set up a saturday bbq / meet & greet day this spring?

I would be up for a Meet n Greet once a month . . . or maybe thats too much? :dunno:

Was nice to see some old friends and meet some new people.
(Oh and yes Ed I am calling you old!)

I will work on making some hand out cards, I have the one Marry gave me last night as a good starting point.

Edit: Oh and someone asked about my ultra fab-advanced mod-super tech thread:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1008706

Last edited:
Here's a pic of Seraphs RHD XJ for Matt (took some others but didn't do it justice)

RHDXJ.jpg

Here's a pic of Seraphs RHD XJ for Matt (took some others but didn't do it justice)

RHDXJ.jpg
Anyone have a clue what that yellow pull switch might be in the footwell of the drivers side (you can see it in the lower right inside edge of the steering wheel)?

Also...February M&G?

Anyone have a clue what that yellow pull switch might be in the footwell of the drivers side (you can see it in the lower right inside edge of the steering wheel)?

Also...February M&G?

Passenger side ejector seat pull handle!

:gee:

Back