• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sort of stuck, quick question.

julio_a

NAXJA Forum User
So long story short, replaced my exhaust manifold and fuel injectors. Now all I have left is to out my power steering pump back on. I have 4 13mm bolts, 2 long and 2 short. I know where one long one goes, now where do the last ones go? I remember there. Sing 2 short ones behind the pump to loosen it up, but that leaves a long bolt that bottoms out in the front...chilton manual is of no help on this either. I know this belongs in tech, but I just wanted a quick reply. Oh and 93 xj, 4.0

Last edited:
everything is done, jeez...replacing the exhaust manifold is pretty hard!

before
IMG00102-20100426-1053.jpg

after
IMG00103-20100426-1332.jpg

the stock manifold was cracked in like 3 places, and looked like it was already welded on before.

by the looks of that manafold doesn't look like you can, but when I was into starions, they would crack all the time due to heat from the turbo, we used to cut them in the "webbing" I think they call that stress releaving? Any who it doesn't like like you can do it with these ones. Bummer :(

Back